Posts for: October, 2017
What your doctor from Holliston can do for you
Facials can do a lot to make your skin look fantastic, and they also help to restore the health of your skin. There are many different facials available each designed to promote a specific effect. So, how can you choose which facial is right for you? Dr. Barbara Preussner at For a New You Medical Aesthetics & Laser in Holliston, MA wants to share how a facial can help you look and feel your best.
Facials feel great, and they help you look great too! The right facial can:
- Exfoliate dead skin, leaving you with younger, dewy skin
- Extract blackheads and whiteheads, leaving pores clean
- Massage your skin, pumping up circulation and relaxing muscles
- Masking your skin, revealing tighter, more supple skin
- Moisturizing your skin, soothing dry, aging skin
At For a New You Medical Aesthetics & Laser, you can choose from:
- An ultrasonic facial, which deep cleans your skin, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A hydrating facial, which soothes and repairs dehydrated, aging, or sun damaged skin using antioxidants, proteins and growth factors to rejuvenate skin
- A sensitive skin facial, which gently soothes away inflammation and irritation in your skin, using chamomile and green tea
- A detoxifying facial, which deep cleans away oils and unclogs pores to treat acne by reducing sebum production
If your skin looks dull and damaged, it’s time to revitalize it with a facial! Just a few minutes out of your day can make a world of difference in your appearance. Facials are state-of-the-art and combine the benefits of nourishing ingredients with medical treatments to help you look your best.
Facials are just one important tool to help you look younger and better. To find out more about the benefits of facials and additional cosmetic and beauty services available at For a New You Medical Aesthetics & Laser, call Dr. Preussner at For a New You Medical Aesthetics & Laser in Holliston, MA today!